Monday, March 31, 2014

An Old school song..means a lot

I feel so weird for these few days, I was looking out to the window and suddenly an old school song hmm-ping out from no where.. I was trying so hard to figure out the name of the song....Finally I found you. I was born to make you happy....

The title shows everything... i mean really everything... Am I your puppet that you use to playing and be whatever you want me to be?

 I fed up with your attitude and your personality..Don't judge me as this is the way that you wanted me to be...
You want me to success and proud of everything i done, don't you remember it supposed to be your wish at first. Why now you were asking why I not spending enough with you and keep on blaming me for your fault.

I will not be your puppet any more.

No comments: