Monday, January 26, 2009

1st blog on 1st day of OX year 2009


First of all, Happy chinese OX year.

All my wishes,

Myself - May all good lucks comes with me and bless me in everything I do. Healthier life in this year. Since OX year is my zodiac.

Family- Healthy life always my wishes for them. Happy everyday~. Laughing is the best medicine for good life.

My Dear- Happy all the time and bless in everything you do.

My friends - With all wealth and health wishes.

T.A.G- Special wishes...LOLZ. Wishing for our T.A.G members full will prosperity and health for throughout the year~ and also wish T.A.G will gain more and more members~~

Economic- 'Step by step improving'. Hope our economic improving day by day.

P/S: Today is Kim JaeJoong's birthday.. SAENGIL CHUKKA HAMNIDA JAEJOONGIE OPPA



**Gong Xi Fatt Chai**

No comments: