The farmers and those seller of pesticides warned me about the danger of the pesticides, and now I finally understand why they so concerned about it. It really really dangerous, especially when we accidently inhaled it, the vapour of pesticides may dissolve into our blood and can causes many sickness.
The very first day of the lab, me and my partner were start our lab without any worry as we thought 'it just a pest, what so danger' that kind of thinking. Lack of experiences..LOLz. When we opened the pest's packaging, we started to smell the most smelliest thing in my life. It so smelly, smellier than FART. LOLZ. The odor of pest is very different. Fart like will make U feel want to vomit or just making you know what that person ate...lolz... BUT this pest, it smelled like worse than fart and u can feel a little pain in your throat when u inhale it. Throat will be felt so dry and so to the eyes. I can smell it ever I got out from the lab.
Then me and my partner already not feeling well. We felt a little bit dizzy and our eyes quite pain. We speed up our work and fast got home. At home, I got no appertite for my dinner.I only took 2 spoons of rice as my dinner.. lolz. so little but I felt it is more than enough. Then I just laid down on my bed. It's only 30 mins passed but I felt I already laying on my bed for few hours. I cant fall asleep, I felt very hard to breath. Cold sweat started to come out from my skin. I got up from bed and rushed to toilet for ........vomit.........lolz. Paiseh..~Even I vomitted my lunch....My RM4 lunch....I vomitted out....ai...What a waste!!!! After that, my sick is getting worse.......My back become very very very hot, just like my body is burning inside. Sorethroat and my joint is pain. I totally cant sleep for the whole night.
The next morning I still need to go back to school to check the result. I tried to msg my partner and asked how she doing. She also experienced the same condition. Vomit and dizzied for whole night. We are like having the same 'nightmare'..lolz. I really cant stand the lab already. It's too dangerous for us. And lastly thanks for my dear to fetch me to see doctor. LOLZ....
Hope Our 'Nightmare' Will Have A Happy Ending.
***Poisoned by Pesticides***