Friday, March 27, 2009

First Blogging at Uni Library.

This is the first time I blog in my university's library. Thanks to the slow internet and I got nothing to do. I cant log in too much website which also trigger the line to be slower. All I can do is blogging. Blogging just typing words. It wont give any big impact to the line..lolz.

What I had done in my uni today.
Let's start from 8am, I reached to school and waiting for the lab to open. The lab opened at 8.15am and without wasting more time. I start my final year project lab while waiting for my mate to come.

The lab was finished at 3pm. The whole lab is very smooth. Smoother than previous lab which many small accident and incident happen and caused our lab to be late. lolz. If I given chance to give a percent marks for today's lab.. I would give 95%...ahhaah.. Another 5% is because of the pH meter a little 'cacat' (spoiled)

Oppsss... I have to stop here.. Outside is raining already.. I need to go back to home now...Tata...


***Raining***

No comments: