Monday, July 7, 2008

I cant help~

Thanks Geocities...really thanks a lot..thank for ur 'good' rules. Due to some rules and regulation, i have to remove my website link from here.

Geocities only allows 4MB data transfer for an hour. Because of that, i have to minimize the number of visitors to visit my website until the assignment is done and after the lecturer marks my website. I'm worry that she(my lecturer) cannot get into my website and give zero marks for my assignment. Then that time i'm really 'ja lat loh'.

My website link will be back soon. Right after the marking period. Haha..I will try to upgrade my website, so it has more links and more interesting for you all.

So may i have your opinions on the type of topics that visitor normally wishing to see in a personal website? Which type of the topic that you think is popular in personal website?

Lastly, I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Thanks for visiting for my website.

No comments: