Saturday, May 16, 2009

12 hours of lab

I'm totally exhauted...exhauted ..exhauted...I'm already sick like hell. Coughin nonstop from the moment i awake till i fall asleep..And for those who know me well. They will know I very scare of coughing because once I start coughin, will be never ended and sometimes I will cough till vomit..So when I cough that time I wont go out from my house, so affaid of coughin..

Now my abs muscles started to pain like I had done thousand times of sit-up.

Even I cough like hell, I still have to do my fyp lab section. This is the hardest part in my life. I guess I have some hypersensitive to some chemicals and so sad to say that, in my lab, I have to deal with many types of microorganism.. worsen my sick......

It is so dangerous to me since I'm already is a sick person........

The pesticides smell still that 'ass' strong...

That morning, about 7am, I forced myself to go to lab with never end coughin. The lab was planned to end at 6 pm. So i just had a BREAD and the coughin medicine.. Then I reached to the lab and I quickly start my work.

Time had passed so fast.. I didn't realised it is already 1pm...So I just go and get a bottle of 100plus and *grup grup grup* finished in 4 minutes...I continued with my lab work...and again...I do do do do do ..so concentrated onto it... It is about 6pm when I looked at my watch...

MY GOD!!..I still have manything to do......Shit...Nothing I can do but have to extend the lab section to 8pm... Me and partner, speed up our work and finally finished at 8pm ++++.... Damn loh.. Those light at corridor outside of the lab is closing...I'm so scared~~~...We quickly wash all the apparatus and HOME!

When I sit on my car... I only realised that I didn't sit for whole day...For the whole lab, I never had a sit..!!!! Damn tired and really no mood to think about anything...

So happy when i go home and so luckily I have a half bowl of porridge..I loss my appetite and i throw out my the only porridge for me after i ate it..Thanks to the coughin...

I got sorethroat due to coughin. My eyes tired due to the lab section. My legs painful and tired. My back pain. My mind went blank.

That night...After bath I straight away fall asleep and I really have a good night sleep..I guess if there is anybody shout beside me or TVXQ come to awake up..I also wont hack care them..Wakaka..

Totally exhauted and loss of energy that day.......


(((24 hours fasting)))

No comments: