Thursday, October 4, 2007

May i ask- what is a simple life?

I'm just a looking forward a very very simple life....
JUST A SIMPLE LIFE...how come so hard for that?
HOW COME ALL THIS THINGS SO HARD?
i not expecting those wealthy life,wasn't millionaire's life, wasn't those "SUPERSTAR"'s life...Then how come still so hard to achieves a SIMPLE LIFE?
I'm so bored with those gossip-ing, angry-ing and back stabing with each other,
And do u think u are true to urself and the ppl surrounding u?
i bored with all those grandma and grandpa's stories...What so good about those old times story? Keep on repeating the same old thing, it wont change ur life.!~ Move forward la!!!!~
Life ah life...is it the environment is changing us? or we are the one who changing the world?
So manything are changing.. including MYSELF~...
I'm dun know whether this changing are good or not but the changes make me feel so uncomfortable....I hate this feeling.. Will this feeling is good? or is time for me to learn something new in my life?
A human can do how manything in their life before their leave this world? NO one will know about it...
then do u think a human will live forever?
In future, it may be...~
But for now, Confirmly it cant be!...everything has it expired date. Example batery, foods, fuels, and even human's cell...
BUT ONE THING CAN LAST FORVER
"Memories of Someone that u care"

No comments: