Tuesday, October 9, 2007

The other uses of Lab. Coat

Today raining very very heavily right after i finished my lab section..and the storm were so strong till it can easily blow away ur umbrella. Haha..

So me and my fren have no choice and stay in the college untill the rain gets smaller.... Haha...Wait and wait and wait, the rain is only getting more stronger......


That time i comes up with an idea....


LAB COAT use as RAIN COAT....ahaha... because lab coat is water-resistant. Water cant stick on it...ahaha..so i wore my lab coat and run to my car...ahaha...but luckily..my fren, she lend me her umbella..but ........I STILL GETS WET....haha..atleast upper part not wet loh..haha.. my pant wet until can squeeze water out...hehe



So this is the advantages for those science student and make sure ur lab coat made from water resistant material only, if not, u will feel so heavy because ur lab coat absorb the rain water..ahahaha...






No comments: