Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Pokemon Instant Mee Cup

I saw a package very cute and colourful....and I try to see or read the what it is actually...but....I couldn't understand cause all the description in japanese language.. Actually I found it at 100YEN shop.

This the pokemon mee cup looks like.

I opened it and it inside looks like this....~

I was thinking....what is that...? can be eaten???? It looks so hard and so much colouring!!! ..

Then I added hot water into it..and waited for 3 minutes.....

DANG DANG DANG DANG!!!!

Finally cooked

The soup is chicken flavour and the pikachu tasted like chicken ham....I wondering how they made it...

**Mee Cup**

2 comments:

s0hp0h said...

wahlao so cute!!!!!

诗斯 said...

the pikachu look like eraser a.k.a rubber...

hehehe... kidding ya... ~chill~

>.<""""