Thursday, November 20, 2008

Yeah...I found out something (3)

In my very previous blog, I had blogged about the similarity of something between artists' items. And today's I found out new similarity between some artists again. I'm not panellising them but I felt that I should share this. No offence! Thanks. I just want to share it.

OK..I found this in the newspaper..First sight I looked at it, I felt that I saw this image before. I hope some of you also felt the same...LOLZ


Andy & Andox

*

**

***

****

It's Similar To

****

***

**

*

TVXQ's single cover

These images are not only looks alike to each another but they are similar in some way.

Here are the links of my previous blogs:

1) Yeah...I found out something(1)

2) Yeah...I found out something(2)

*Tell Me More*

No comments: