Tuesday, December 9, 2008

What is happening?

I'm really really impressed by the technology around the world...I seen a lot people creating many new thing such as computer, handphone, light, satelite, aeroplane and many many more..Their hard work shown us that manything is possible to happen....

I found these videos very interesting..What I really dont understand is the second video. They make it so real but till today I didn't heard any news about it...

The first video is about engineer created a "walkable dinosaur".
(Walking Dinosaurs Live Not CG 歩行恐竜)



The second video is about they found a dinosaur, while they said it is a ROBOTIC dinosaur..And they said they found the foot-print?? and also they also discussed about the 'plant-eater' and they also talking about it's gender??? I'm wondering it is a real dino or just some acting....



*Nothing is Impossible*

No comments: