Wednesday, October 8, 2008

HOT NEWS, DAMN HOT NEWS HERE!

Any of my blog can be postponed but this one cannot...I must update this blog by today..lolz. I'm damn excited when I saw the picture. This picture really a special and hottest photo ever.!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.

.

.

I love this photo a lot. really cant believe that both of my favourite boy bands were in the same photo. Although FLH's performance was not very good on that day but they already tried their best and take a STEP in foreign country for performance! It is a good opening. But there are so manything FLH have to improve. Keep it up!

When I click on YouTube. I saw a lot news about TVXQ with FLH and some ppl try to compare between both of them. For me, they are uncomparable because both groups got their own personalities and different style on the stage~

My best wishes from both of them~

Ok..Is time for me to study....Oh no, My exams is on 22 and 23 of october.....which mean is next 2 weeks.......plus NO study week.. Really have to pay attention and cant dreaming from now on!~!!

STUDY

STUDY

STUDY

No comments: